There's a collar you need to unscrew around the top of the fender where the antenna comes out. I unscrewed mine by hand. Once you get the collar off and the old antenna & cable out you just push in the cable as far as it will go with the radio ON. It will only go in about a half inch and will only go in with the teeth facing the rear of the car.
World history chapter 19 review quizlet
- Huge selection of trucker's accessories and supplies such as CB and 10 Meter radios, antennas, coax, GPS, Bluetooth headsets, log books, and a lot more.
- ECU) by connecting the XK8 antenna to the XJ6 antenna lead and noting the same erratic behavior. While I didn’t check parts numbers, the antennas outwardly look the same. I therefore assume that the repair discussed below is applicable to X300 XJ6s and perhaps the X308 XJ8s that use Harada antennas.
Remove jack, and formed styrofoam jack holder from pocket. Locate white two wire connector at bottom of pocket. One wire green, one wire orange, check for corrosion. Pictured here, broken orange wire. Cut connector from wires and splice wires together bypassing corrosion and defective connector.
- A car's power antenna can snap if it is stressed by a shearing force, and also might occasionally oxidize; regardless, fine substitute parts and accessories are readily available. When you take lengthy drives, on blue highways or leafy suburbs, listening to the radio is a source of music and companionship.
Nice video. I have had to explain this process over the phone to many a repair shop! Mostly on early 2000's f150's that the plug gets solidly rusted to the back of the stock radio. Trying to explain that an antenna cable is the same as a coaxial tv cable usually results in a confused "what?" followed by a dent in my forehead from face palming.
- Order Antenna Connector for your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+.
Build a Police Scanner Antenna for the price of parts! Here is a simple VHF/UHF scanner radio antenna you can build using very inexpensive coaxial cable and a few parts plus some bits of wire! It should cover receiving only from the AM aircraft band up thru the most used UHF frequencies in use by the average "police" type scanner radio you may ...
- In this look at NextGen TV, Consumer Reports says over-the-air service provider Evoca will launch with 60 channels for $20 per month. Half of the U.S. could have access to NextGen TV by summer 2021.
Dec 14, 2015 · What Type of Antenna Cable and Mast Is Right for You? When you are choosing an antenna cable and mast, you need to find the replacement that will work for your needs. You can choose from several different types including satellite antennas, internal antennas, whip antennas, and retractable antennas. Be Careful at the Car Wash
- Only RFID Journal provides you with the latest insights into what's happening with the technology and standards and inside the operations of leading early adopters across all industries and around the world.
Disconnect the defogger wires on the 2 sides of the window, put a crimp connector on the antenna wire going back into the trunk plug it into the defogger. Instant permanent antenna. Triggering religious fanatics since 1969
- iConnector to USB Charging & Data Cable $15.95: CAMERA RYDEEN GM-DH2 GM HANDLE CAM FOR CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 2007-2013 $249.95: HARNESS METRA 70-1764 Into Car Wire Harness Nissan $17.95: FASTENERS WURTH CHRY-CDTP-YLW Clip-Door Trim Panel $1.03: AUXILIARY INPUTS NSD NSD-X961 Aux Cable $29.99: HANDSFREE METRA BT7550 Nissan to bluetooth 95 $56.95
Check Your Antenna Connections . One of the most common causes of poor car radio reception is a poor antenna connection. If the antenna cable is poorly seated in your head unit, or any of the connections are loose, worn, or corroded, you'll often find it difficult to tune into your favorite station.