May 14, 2019 · The first involved using RiskIQ’s PassiveTotal to search both for domains registered with the same WHOIS information and for domains hosted on the same IP addresses. The use of the same registration information reflects an incomplete compartmentation of each operation by the Endless Mayfly operator.
Chant definition and examples
- The PassiveTotal library provides several different ways to interact with data. The easiest way to get started with the API is to use our built-in command line interface. Once installed, queries can be run directly from the command line with no need to write code or make any conﬁguration changes.
- Another diary, another technique to fetch a malicious payload and execute it on the victim host. I spotted this piece of Powershell code this morning while reviewing my hunting results.
@@ -0,0 +1,92 @@ Developers ===== This client library was built with developers in mind. Our goal was to provide our clients with an easy way to use PassiveTotal data inside their own tools or organizations.
- The RiskIQ PassiveTotal API connects an existing application with a security management system which aims to block malicious infrastructure. Developers can create projects for status monitoring, endpoint monitoring, and to aid in the remediation process. The API follows REST practices, and data is exchanged in JSON.
At the current stage of research and development, open source intelligence of VirusTotal, PassiveTotal and PhishTank are used to analyze the artifacts extracted. Extracted artifacts (e.g. domains and IP Addresses) are submitted to VirusTotal and PassiveTotal through the API, then they will return whether such domains / IP Addresses have been ...
- You control how recipients can re-share any data you contribute through the ThreatExchange API. Re-sharing definitions used by the ThreatExchange community are derived from those defined in the US-CERT's Traffic Light Protocol. For more details on re-sharing, view the Re-sharing Controls Documentation.
Jun 18, 2015 · PassiveTotal strives to simplify threat infrastructure analysis, reduce analyst assessment time, and provide relevant information to assist in analysis, no matter how you access our data set. Brandon and I realize that a significant amount of our user base conducts threat infrastructure analysis using Paterva’s graph-based analysis tool, Maltego.
- While Iris is the primary User Interface (UI) for the platform, skilled analysts can build their own API packages to integrate. In fact, there are some pre-built APIs already included.
RiskIQ / PassiveTotal (sfp_riskiq): RiskIQ provide a threat intelligence platform with an API (API key required) to query their passive DNS and other data. This module will query their API for any hostname, IP address, domain name or e-mail address identified, and return owned netblocks, further IP addresses, co-hosted sites and domain names ...
- Check out the Riskiq Passivetotal API on the RapidAPI API Directory. Learn more about this API, its Documentation and Alternatives available on RapidAPI. Sign Up Today for Free to start connecting to the Riskiq Passivetotal API and 1000s more!
Once installed, malicious code will make use of the Facebook Graph API in order to make requests/posts on behalf of the infected user using a stolen access token. In order to establish a high infection count, the malicious code will often create pages with malicious links, post statuses/comments to the user's friends and spam within certain ...
- URL of the PassiveTotal server to which you will connect and perform the automated operations. Username: Username to access the PassiveTotal server to which you will connect and perform the automated operations. API Key: API Key of the PassiveTotal server to which you will connect and perform the automated operations. Verify SSL
I've previously written a QRadar application for a threat platform, PassiveTotal. Given what I know about the API for both products, here's what I think could make sense. Request indicators from MISP and automatically create reference sets to be used in rules; Query for open offenses and use MISP API to add any notes or enrichment data